Jab Boxing Limited – Terms and Conditions relating to our Classes
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Client” or “you” shall mean any attendee of a class run by Jab Boxing or any visitor to the Studio;
“Jab Boxing” or “we/us” shall mean JAB BOXING LIMITED, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 11645532 (registered office: Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London, United Kingdom, NW1 3ER);
“Studio” shall mean Jab Boxing’s studio at 32 North Audley Street;
“Class(es)” shall mean any class and/or training session run by Jab Boxing (including but not limited to, any classes or sessions run by instructors at the Studio) and any other services as may be offered by Jab Boxing from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Once booked, any Classes and/or packages are non-refundable. There will be no exceptions to this term.
- Any request to reschedule a Class must be made no later than 12 hours before that Class is scheduled to begin. Any cancellation/request to reschedule received by Jab Boxing within 12 hours of a start time will result in you being charged in full for that Class.
- We will refund you for any unused and/or unworn (as applicable) Jab Boxing merchandise, if the product is returned to us within 14 days of purchase. Following the expiry of this 14-day period Jab Boxing may, at its discretion, accept returns of unused and/or unworn Jab Boxing merchandise in return for a credit note.
- New Clients must be present at the Studio 15 minutes prior to the start of their first Class. Failure to arrive promptly may result in you being refused entry to that Class. For the avoidance of doubt, in such circumstances no refund will be offered to you.
JAB Boxing Membership Cycle
- Your JAB PRO Membership starts on the date that you sign up and submit payment via a valid Payment Method (as defined below).
- A JAB PRO Membership is a minimum 3 months in length, and will, subject to your JAB PRO Membership being cancelled (by you), or terminated (by us), in accordance with these Terms, automatically renew at the end of each monthly billing cycle. For example, if you purchase your JAB PRO Membership on 5th April, your JAB PRO Membership will automatically renew on 5th May (see “Billing Cycles” below).
- Once your new JAB PRO Membership starts, you will have access to your eligible sessions for the new JAB Pro Membership monthly cycle. All memberships have a three month minimum term, so can’t be cancelled until after your first three payments.
- You must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use JAB Boxing.
- We will automatically bill the monthly JAB Pro Membership fee to your Payment Method each month until your JAB PRO Membership is cancelled or terminated.
Limitation of Liability
- This waiver relates to the booking and use of Jab Boxing’s facilities, including but not limited to attendance at Classes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Jab Boxing does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to Clients where it would be unlawful for it to do so. This includes liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by Jab Boxing’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (c) breach of a Client’s statutory rights as a consumer in relation to the Classes provided by Jab Boxing.
- We do not and will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a Client’s personal property brought to the Studio. We recommend that you avoid bringing any non-essential/valuable items to the Studio.
- Any and all activities and Classes are booked and taken at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that any and all relevant and accurate health and other medical information (including in respect of any injuries) is provided to Jab Boxing prior to you using any facilities or participating in any Classes.
- You must ensure that we are provided with any relevant updates or changes to your medical details prior to any further use of the gym or Classes. Jab Boxing will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of your failure to disclose or update any relevant medical details.
- Neither Jab Boxing nor its servants or staff shall be liable for personal injury sustained by Clients whilst on the Studio and/or during Classes, except in so far as it results from the wilful act, neglect or default of Jab Boxing or its servants or staff.
- Clients who suffer an accident or injury on the Studio must report the accident or injury and the circumstances in which it occurred to the Duty Manager as soon as possible following the accident or injury.
- You agree to comply with any and all instructions and/or recommendations given to you by, or on behalf of, Jab Boxing regarding the use of any equipment, classes and/or Classes.